Wednesday 15 July 2020

Best Instagram bio/captions for boys :


-----------------------------------------

why your attitude matters in living a happy life | positive living

Instagram attitude captions for boys :

  1. A stumble may prevent a fall.
  2. And keep in mind that I don’t mind losing my mind.
  3. Bitch, I’m the bomb, like tick tick.
  4. Dangerous but fun.
  5. For success, Attitude is equally as important as Ability.
  6. Girl, I have to call you back.
  7. Hating me doesn’t make you pretty.
  8. I always laugh when people try to hurt my feelings. As if I have any.
  9. I don’t compete for a spot, I am the spot.
  10. I don’t take shit personally from a person who doesn’t know me personally.
  11. I dreamed of incredible dreams, followed my heart and created my own fantasy.
  12. I know, I’m lucky that I’m so cute.
  13. I play LIFE like a pro!
  14. I’m not weird, I just fall outside your exceptionally narrow view of the world.
  15. It’s OK if you don’t like me because not everyone has good taste.
  16. The style is a reflection of your attitude and your personality.
  17. Like me for who I am and not for who you want me to be.
  18. I really don't care what you think about me.
  19. You respect me, I respect you. Disrespect me, F*ck you.
  20. Your intelligence is my common sense.
--------------------------------------------------


How To Be A Gentleman In 2015. Follow These 10 Essential Rules.

Good captions for boys :

  1. “Everything you need is already inside you. Get started.”
  2. “Let them hate. Just make sure they spell your name right.”
  3. “Tell me not to do something and I will do it twice and take pictures.”
  4. “Do what is right – not what is easy.”
  5. Life is too short for boring hair.
  6. When people ask me what is more important, food or love, I don’t answer because I’m eating.
  7. Stay strong. Make them wonder why you are still smiling.
  8. “Today, I will be as useless as the “g” in lasagna.”
  9. Don’t wish for it. Work for it.
  10. Be strong to be hard.
-------------------------------------------------

Classy Mission Statement, Employees and Hiring | LinkedIn


Classy captions for boys :
  1. “Losers focus on winners, Winners focus on winning.”
  2. “Be very careful of people whose words don’t match their actions.”
  3. “Swag is not something you wear, it is something you are born with.”
  4. “Life is a party – dress like it.”
  5. I just want you in my life.
  6. Raise your voice to the world it will know your value.
  7. Peg after peg.
  8. Run if you RUN.
--------------------------------------------------


45 Best Selfie Poses For Guys To Copy Right Now! - Fashion Hombre


Selfie Instagram captions for boys :

  1. “Courage is fire, and bullying is smoke”.
  2. “I do a thing called ‘what I want’.”
  3. “Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.”
  4. “I was born to stand out.”
  5. If you can’t love then don’t pretend it.
-------------------------------------------------


What is the definition of success?

Success Instagram captions for boys :

  1. Be honest.
  2. Don’t talk, just act. Don’t say, just show. Don’t promise, just prove.
  3. Hustle until your haters ask if you’re hiring.
  4. Block the bullshit before they infect you.
  5. Hustle until your haters ask if you’re hiring.
  6. I was there for myself when no one else.
  7. I didn’t come here to lose.
  8. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
  9. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
  10. Push yourself, because no one is going to do it for you.
  11. Some Girls want superman but walk past Clark Kent every day!
  12. Strong Men don’t have Attitude. They have Standards.
  13. You can’t do epic shit with basic people!
  14. I was there for myself when no one else.
  15. When money speaks. Nobody checks the grammar.

===========================





















     


1 comment:

If you have any doubts please let me know

Top 10 Haunted Places In India The  Bhangarh Fort,  Rajasthan  Kuldhara,  Rajasthan The haunted Dow Hill of Kurseong, West Beng...